RSS
Facebook
Twitter

June 21, 2013

Friday, June 21, 2013



Today a ray of sunlight is beauty. The power give me energy to work at Taspen Company chapter Malang. Three week ago I start work at Taspen Company. Actually not work, but novice. I don’t care about this status. I care about my activity in the Taspen Company. Two month I work in there, june until july 2013. I guess work in there is nice because I work as part-time. 8 am until 12 pm, this is my time for work in there. A week I just work at five day, Monday until Friday. So I have many time for my another activity.

Taspen Company chapter Malang is near Arjosari Station. He have big building. Many public servant. Two until five security and many paper. Many box in the file room. I work in there, fileroom. The name of “fileroom” in the Taspen Company is different with another company. The name of fileroom in there is “Dosirroom”. Mr. Budi, he is my leader in dosirroom. He is from Jakarta, so his java language is bad. I like this people. He have a good heart, care with me and another people in there.

As novice, I just help in there. I help regulate box from teller office, bring document to information office, scan some documents, input document to central server, etc. I thing this activity is good. I know about the kind of document in Taspen Company, I understood about how to input document to central server, and I get new friends and teacher. Another benefit I know how feel to be a real public servant, Help another people, and have a positive activity.

Today my teacher visit me in the Taspen Company. She is Mrs. Sulastri. She work at Malang University as economy teacher. I know this people because aften follow her class. Mrs. Sulastri speaking with Mr. Budi about my activity in there. She thank to Mr. Budi because he approve my desire to novice in here. She also apologize to him because haven’t a time for visit me. Alhamdulillah today she have a time for visit me. In the last convergency I make a photo with Mr Budi, Mrs. Sulastri, and another employment in there. This activity is beauty, I like it.

Writer : Rudiasa (Student of Malang University)

0 comment:

Post a Comment